V7 GRAVEL TUBELESS WHEELS
- 29″ set of aero-tuned gravel-specific tubeless wheels.
- Rim material – Proprietary mix of Innegra polyolefin and carbon composite spread tow fabrics.
- Rim size: 33mm external X 26mm internal X 38.5mm deep.
- Wheelset weight – 1553gms (excl rim tape and valve).
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray front and NDS. CX Sprint DS.
- Nipples: Sapim brass Polyax.
- Hubs: Industry 9 Torch, center lock disc, micro-spline.
- HG11 freehub. Other options available upon request.
- Axle: 12mm through axles. 12 x 100mm F, 12 x 142mm R (adapters available).
- Centre lock disc
- 24/24 double cross lacing pattern
- ISO 4210 max impact strength: >160J (watch the video).
Wheels hand assembled in USA. Each set ships with pre-installed tubeless rim tape, Stem Gems 42mm valve stems and 2 bottles of Nex-Gen Super road sealant.
Nex-Gen test with and recommend Schwalbe G-One Allround microskin tyres for these wheels. Schwalbe tyre discounts apply through Nex-Gen when ordering wheels.
• Rim – 5 years unconditional
• Spokes and nipples – Sapim standard
• Hubs and bearings – Industry 9 standard
Brett S –
I was lucky enough to get delivery of a set within 5 days of ordering and now have 2 weeks riding on these awesome wheels. What an improvement over my previous set of carbon rims. Lots of admiring comments – They look super-cool on my bike. Brett – AR
Brad N – Il –
I got a pre-release set (Yeah I know a guy who builds them) and these are AWESOME wheels! I was initially drawn to the new rim tech and reputations of the guys behind Nex-gensports. Also like that fact these are American made – Cannot understand why anyone would bash a great American brand like Industry 9. I guess they prefer cheap Chinese instead? Buy American whenever you can in my book. No more black carbon for me.
JamesT – Tx –
Got mine early March so have done about 500 mixed on/off road miles in the past month. Bought mine with Schwalbe G-one allround fitted – great combo and price. Nex-gen guys answered all my questions prior to my order. Have been getting lots of questions and admiring comments since these look and ride fantastic. Amazing price for the great quality – Go USA!
John Clement –
Best upgrade I ever did to my bike! Fabulous look and feel – Vast improvement over my previous carbon rims. Biggest issue is fellow riders stopping and asking me what they are and where can they buy some! Very competitive price for the money as well. Buy American. John C.
R.Binder UT –
Nicest guys I’ve ever encountered in the bike industry. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Got a ‘custom’ set of V7’s built within 3 weeks at a great ‘made in the USA’ price. Very happy with the end result. Highly recommended if you enjoy your sports.
Wow, these are truly amazing wheels – Very compliant ride. Great to see a company actually provide REAL aero data and rim strength that isn’t complete B/S. Happy to support American made products over the cheap Chinese rubbish that’s flooding the markets. Sealant the wheels ship with and valves are also awesome.
George Stock –
Great product and very good value. Have recommended to several riding friends.