The tri-spoke, like the Nex-Gen 5T track wheel, has a co-cured alloy hub shell which has its bearing surfaces accurately machined on a wide bed lathe according to the actual roundness of the outer rim. Other tri-spoke wheels usually have their finished hubs glued into the composite rim on a one-size-fits-all jig. Mismatched +/- tolerances can lead to eccentricity (a measure of how much a conic section deviates from being circular) which at speed becomes apparent to the rider.
• Unfashionably narrow 21.6mm Nex-Gen tri-spoke is built for one thing - Speed!
• At only 660gms it is one of, if not the, lightest front tri wheels on the market.
• Built in magnet for bike computer use.
• Genuine Textreme™ spread tow carbon finish (as per Shimano Textreme™ Pro).
• Choice of SKF ACB steel or Ceramic Speed bearings available.
• NACA approved directional rim profiles.