TO INSTALL BATTERY
1. Place first silicon cap firmly over the Di2 battery at the opposite end of the Y-connector.
Ensure silicon fitting ring sits into battery recessed groove.
2. Place second silicon cap at the Y-connector end of the battery facing the same direction as the first silicon cap.
3. Slowly insert the battery into the seat post until fully engaged.
4. Reconnect battery power lead.
5. Insert seat post into frame.
TO REMOVE BATTERY
6. Using a J-bend spoke, slowly insert into seat post bypassing both silicon caps.
7. Rotate spoke until J-bend engages firmly with top of battery.
8. Slowly pull down and exit battery from seat post.